Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Three Wishes

Wish #1 You can go anywhere in time.
I would want to go to the time where Jesus died to see if he really was crucified and risen again. I would want to experience the time back then and the way they lived. I would want to see him on the cross and experience the mouring that everyone went through and the joy when he rose from the grave. It would be cool to see if it really did happen.

Wish #2 You can be anyone in the world for 24 hours.
I would want to be an astronaut because when i was younger i wanted to be one. I would experience the wonder of space. It would be fun to float around and walk on the moon. I would take some moon dust back to show everyone. :] I'd be able to see everything that you see from the earth up close. The adrenaline rush of taking off and landing would be awesome.

Wish #3 You have the power to fix something in the world today.
I would fix a lot of things! But since i have to change one thing it would be the hatred and greed and stuff in the world. If everyone was nice and treated people the way they want to be treated the world would be a better place to live in. I hate that you can't walk around your town without fear that they'll be kidnapped and stuff. I wish we didn't always have to lock our front doors and not leave stuff in the front yard from fear of it being stolen. If everyone were better people and didn't have the desire to do bad things everyone would be better off.

No comments: