Thursday, July 10, 2008

Accomplishments

1.What is the defintion of "accomplishment"?

the action of accomplishing something
skill: an ability that has been acquired by training

2. Write a paragraph about your accomplishments in life so far.

Well when i was a little baby and i began to grow up i accomplished learning how to walk and talk and ya know the basics. I've accomplished passing each grade from preschool to my sophmore year and i hope i pass my upcoming junior year. I have received a lot of awards for cheerleading. I haven't accomplished anything really big for right now they are all little things. Hopefully in the future i can accomplish some big things.

3. Write a paragraph about who you think is an accomplished person and why?

I think my dad is very accomplished. He's been through a lot and he's still here and doing well. At his job he has gone the highest he can and is receiving the most amount of money he can get. He has been through a divorce and came out of it strong. When i moved in with him he took on the responsibility and is doing a great job. He has given up many things for me. When he was younger he had an oppurtunity to become a proffesional baseball player, but gave that dream up to start a family and have me! I've very proud of him.

4. Make a list of 10 things you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
  • I want to have a great job.
  • I want to have a family.
  • I want to help people.
  • Do something extrordinary.
  • I want to live life to the fullest.
  • Not take days i have and the time i have with people for granted.
  • I want to have lots of true friends.
  • I want to have a hotttt body.
  • I want to adopt a black kid from africa.
  • I want to have a nice life.

No comments: